This course is presenting students with a guide in photography. Photography is art, application and practice of durable images by recording light, either electronically using an image sensor or chemically using a light sensitive material such as Photographic film. Photographer is artist with the camera, using a blend of technical skill and an artistic eye to take pic of people, place, land scopes, food you name it. Photographer can work as fine artists, wedding and event photographer. Or sell their photo to commercial artistic client.
Upon completion of the program and final exam, students will be presented with a Certificate of Completion that can be uploaded from the course.
What you’ll learn in this course:
- Understand both advance and analog camera operation with an understanding of format, photography exposure, depth of field and shutter speed and illustrate proper placement of plane of focus
- Illustrate of advance visual literacy skill by utilizing sophisticated compositional properties and visual qualities of a photographic image
- Demonstrate the ability to recognize and control both natural and studio lighting with emphasis on the quality ,quantity and direction of light and the resulting effect of light on the photographic image
- Ability to determine what type of studio lighting equipment to necessary to properly light various types of people, objects, spaces and locations
- Manipulate, manage, and achieve digital image control the transition of image color ,tone and value from screen to printed image
- Identify and apply appropriate business practices specific to the self-employed photography
- Organize, edit and evaluate a professional quantity portfolio of photographic work that demonstrates creative problem solving and effective communication