This crash course on marketing offers relevant content that businesses need in today’s dynamic business world. This course on marketing will help you understand the power of marketing for a business. The content includes information on topics such as omnichannel marketing, digital marketing, strategy design and implementation, user experience and marketing communications.
By the end of this course, you will be equipped with the latest and most in-demand marketing knowledge required to build or grow any business in 2021 and beyond.
After this course, students can use the strategies discussed to create and run effective marketing campaigns for any type of business. That includes brick and mortar business, nonprofits, and even online businesses such as e-commerce web stores.
Upon completion of the program and final exam, students will be presented with a Certificate of Completion that can be uploaded from the course.
What you’ll learn in this course:
- An overview of Digital Marketing techniques
- Identify the Unique Selling Proposition of the business
- Understand the basic concepts of marketing
- Identifying potential marketing channels
- Strategy design and implementation
- Customer journey mapping and optimization
- SEO and web analytics
- Marketing communications via social media and email